claim your career bliss: interview with ronna detrick
“In any context … I want to be doing things that I am super passionate about, that have all kinds of energy, but that are [also] restful. Not this kind of ‘striving, frantic, tension-producing, what am I doing, who am I, what’s going on, exhausting hamster wheel-spinning in my head’ – I don’t think these two [passion and rest] are counter-intuitive.”
– Ronna Detrick, Writer & Spiritual Director at RonnaDetrick.com
Interested, curious or inspired to begin your own conversation? Check out Ronna’s creation because (your) Eve has a story to tell:
P.S. I asked Ronna if her stuff was just for women. Turns out that it’s not. She said that because she is a woman that she speaks from that perspective (duh!), but that men read her work and write to her too. So if the topic of God is of interest to you regardless of your biography, biology or beliefs, if you feel more at home in the world to connect with this (re)source, then do.
And, here are a couple of my favourite entries by Ronna for your reading pleasure Enjoy!
- One small stroke changes everything
- No apology required. (Or: Why you might be silent about your beliefs)
What’s this interview? Click here.
Claim your own career bliss. Here’s how: the Bliss Kit.
Where you fuel, re-tool and attune your imagination. Get your soul to work (on purpose). Ruthless compassion. Fierce gentleness. Sassy wisdom. And oodles of insight.
- Great work is the feeling of meaning. #career #bliss #careertransition #inspiration 7 hours ago
- When you want something badly enough you do devote time to it. You really do. #career #bliss #fb 1 day ago
- I’m caught off guard when I unexpectedly experience a moment of my life. Read on: bit.ly/Zlc0wf #CareerTransition #CareerTips 1 day ago
- Know why you're doing what you're doing at all times. Find out what you are thinking rather than wonder later what you were thinking. #fb 2 days ago
- [New Post] A portrait of career bliss: bit.ly/Zlc0wf #CareerTransition #Bliss #CareerTips #Inspiring 4 days ago