claim your career bliss: interview with tad hargrave
“One of my mentors … his money vanished … like 2 million dollars of his life savings gone … In an interview he said: ‘I spent 40 years doing what I wanted to do. I still have those 40 years. I just lost the money. [Others] lost the money and the 40 years.’ … One of my friends has this motto: ‘When faced with a choice, do the one that makes the best memories.’”
– Tad Hargrave, Marketer for Hippies at Marketing For Hippies
By the way, if you happen to be (or know someone who) would benefit from a free webinar on niching hosted by Tad, the last event is happening July 5th, 2012. I’ll be there! Sign-up here.
And, here are a couple of my favourite blog posts by Tad. Enjoy!
Where you fuel, re-tool and attune your imagination. Get your soul to work (on purpose). Ruthless compassion. Fierce gentleness. Sassy wisdom. And oodles of insight.
- If you're willing to be hated, that means you can be loved intensely. #career #bliss #fb 14 hours ago
- When your head is eclipsed by fear there is no room for your dreams: bit.ly/Zlc0wf #CareerTransition #Bliss #CareerTips #Inspiring 18 hours ago
- Great work is the feeling of meaning. #career #bliss #careertransition #inspiration 1 day ago
- When you want something badly enough you do devote time to it. You really do. #career #bliss #fb 2 days ago
- I’m caught off guard when I unexpectedly experience a moment of my life. Read on: bit.ly/Zlc0wf #CareerTransition #CareerTips 2 days ago