what was i thinking (when i decided to become an entrepreneur)?
So you’re considering entrepreneurship and thinking to yourself: “What am I thinking? I must be crazy!”
Starting a business seems so risky after all.
And maybe you’re like I was – almost mad at yourself that there isn’t some other way that you could be happy, doing something equally as gratifying without all of the uncertainty. Arg!
If only. If only starting your own business was even about that.
The only time to become an entrepreneur is when it’s a choiceless choice – not just an option …
Hey – this is the beginning of my guest post on the Look Before You Leap a blog for entrepreneurs-to-be. To read the rest click here.
AND then come back because make.believe. now has free career resources available for you, your family members, friends and friends of friends. Including a very special 12-week “itty-bitty career bliss course.” It’s time to get your career bliss on for FREE! Yeah!
Where you fuel, re-tool and attune your imagination. Get your soul to work (on purpose). Ruthless compassion. Fierce gentleness. Sassy wisdom. And oodles of insight.
- Great work is the feeling of meaning. #career #bliss #careertransition #inspiration 13 hours ago
- When you want something badly enough you do devote time to it. You really do. #career #bliss #fb 1 day ago
- I’m caught off guard when I unexpectedly experience a moment of my life. Read on: bit.ly/Zlc0wf #CareerTransition #CareerTips 1 day ago
- Know why you're doing what you're doing at all times. Find out what you are thinking rather than wonder later what you were thinking. #fb 2 days ago
- [New Post] A portrait of career bliss: bit.ly/Zlc0wf #CareerTransition #Bliss #CareerTips #Inspiring 4 days ago