So you’re thinking about getting in touch.
That’s great. Because I love personal messages.
If you’re wondering what to include in your message that could be helpful, I’ve included some ideas that might inspire you. But if you already know what you want to say, then skip this and just write!
Writing ideas/prompts for getting in touch that could be mutually helpful:
– Did someone refer you? Give them credit.
– What in your life brought you to my website?
– What service are you interested in discussing?
– If you’re interested in interviewing me for research purposes or for your publication, what is your deadline and what are your questions (I love questions!)?
– Where are you located (for time zone purposes)? What’s the best way to get in touch with you (e.g. Phone number in Canada or the USA/Skype audio internationally)?
– What kind of work do you do now?
– What career options are you considering?
– Do you have an idea for something you’d like to see me offer or write about?
This form comes directly to me (’cause it’s just me here). I’m a teeny, tiny company of one.
If you want to skip the form, then do that. You can email me directly at sabrina [at] MakeBelieveForReal [dot] com
Looking forward to hearing from you and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.
Take care for now, Sabrina