claim your career bliss: interview with lynda monk
“You need one [self-care] to have the other [bliss] … I learned over time that when self-care is something that I return to as a ritual and a practice … it lights up the other parts of my life … Self-care says who I am is important and what I need is important … and [to] have that feel like a win-win rather than taking away from others, a chore, or one more thing to do.”
– Lynda Monk, Founder of Creative Wellness
Lynda also facilitates virtual writing retreats called Life Source Writing to re-discover or delve more deeply into your self-care and creativity practice. To learn more click here.
And, here are a couple of my favourite posts by Lynda. May they inspire your self-care practice.
Where you fuel, re-tool and attune your imagination. Get your soul to work (on purpose). Ruthless compassion. Fierce gentleness. Sassy wisdom. And oodles of insight.
- Don't get fancy. Genius is simple. #fb #career #bliss 7 hours ago
- A live portrait of career bliss on Monday morning: bit.ly/Zlc0wf #CareerTransition #Bliss #CareerTips #Inspiring 3 days ago
- Great work is hearing that someone feels at ease in the world because of you. #career #bliss #fb 3 days ago
- If you're willing to be hated, that means you can be loved intensely. #career #bliss #fb 4 days ago
- When your head is eclipsed by fear there is no room for your dreams: bit.ly/Zlc0wf #CareerTransition #Bliss #CareerTips #Inspiring 4 days ago