claim your career bliss: interview with geekstar paul jarvis
“[Entrepreneurs and solo-preneurs]* are afraid to be themselves in their work. They think [being authentic] isn’t professional, that people won’t like them, that their personality won’t match with everybody else’s. I know that my personality doesn’t match with everybody. And I’m happy about that . It’s how I know that who is working with me wants to work with me. And I want to work with others who are being themselves too.”
*Editor’s note (moi): Paul speaks for entrepreneurs and solo-preneurs, but what he shares is applicable to anyone with a desire to be authentic.
Interested in adopting your own llama to spice up your next road trip itinerary? Check out:
StillPointe Llama Sanctuary
Or perhaps you want to see what a geekstar, yogi, minimalist, musician and now vegan recipe book author can cook up? The photography is gorgeous by the way and reason enough to check out this $5 jewel:
And, some of my favourite inspired rants by Paul for your reading pleasure.
What’s this interview? Click here.
Claim your own career bliss. Here’s how: the Bliss Kit.
Where you fuel, re-tool and attune your imagination. Get your soul to work (on purpose). Ruthless compassion. Fierce gentleness. Sassy wisdom. And oodles of insight.
- Great work is hearing that someone feels at ease in the world because of you. #career #bliss #fb 1 hour ago
- If you're willing to be hated, that means you can be loved intensely. #career #bliss #fb 1 day ago
- When your head is eclipsed by fear there is no room for your dreams: bit.ly/Zlc0wf #CareerTransition #Bliss #CareerTips #Inspiring 1 day ago
- Great work is the feeling of meaning. #career #bliss #careertransition #inspiration 2 days ago
- When you want something badly enough you do devote time to it. You really do. #career #bliss #fb 2 days ago